Bishal Pokhrel is a seasoned developer with extensive experience in Android app and website development. He specializes in Magisk, Magisk Modules, Custom ROMs, Android root, and Android tricks, and regularly shares his insights on these topics. You can download and install it on your Android device without having to pay any fees. There are no official versions of GCam APK for iOS devices. You can read how to improve camera quality on your phone if you are interested. You may now look at some of the best antivirus apps for Android phones.
- First and foremost, you will have to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC.
- While the distribution of the One UI 4.1 update will end soon, the company has announced One UI 4.1.1 which is also based on Android 12.
- Huawei uses its own custom Android operating system called as EMUI.
- In order to use GCam APK (Google Camera) on your Android device, your device must support Camera2API.
- This version of the operating system is its “default” state, with no Google apps, no customizations, and no extra features.
To flash the firmware on Android, you must have a smartphone, a computer or laptop, a USB data cable, and Odin software. Unfortunately, the problem with OTA (over-the-air) updates is that they are not released for all Android phones. It depends on your region and network carrier whether you’ll receive an OTA update or not. Thankfully, there are various ways to install official updates other than waiting for OTA. After adding the file, click “Start” to begin the flashing process.
If the existing interface has a lot of ads or bloatware, you can install a custom ROM to permanently get rid of them. stock ROM (firmware) In some cases, it’s even possible to unlock certain hardware features of the target device that are otherwise inaccessible in the stock configuration through an aftermarket ROM. That’s all on this stock firmware update of Android 10 for Nokia 5.1 Plus plus. If you face any problem while following this guide, then just leave a comment to get an instant reply from me.
Many Android experts say that pure (stock) Android provides the best Android experience. There are also some other real-time benefits of using stock Android. As you might have noticed, phones with the best hardware aren’t running on stock Android.